48V 750W Crank MID Drive Motor Kit for Any Bike, All in One Kit
- CNEBIKES CO., LTD.
- 1st Year Audited Supplier
- Jiangsu, China Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: E-Bike Conversion Kit, Brushless Motor, Lithium Battery, Electric Bicyle Kit, Ebike Motor, Electric Bike
- OEM/ODM Serivice: Yes
- 3kw super motor kit (51)
- Ebike conversion kit (135)
- Lithium battery (62)
- Ebike DIY kit for Europen Market (74)
- Ebike DIY kit for American Market (25)
- 1.5kw super motor kit (19)
- Brushless Geared motor (180w-350w) (20)
- mid motor (58)
- Brushless DC motor (350w-1000w) (32)
- Electric wheelchair DIY kit (14)
- Scooter motor & kit (5)
- Motorcycle motor (3)
- Accessories (25)
- bike cargo tralier (4)
- Others (1)
2013 newest and most popular 48v 750w Crank MID drive Motor Kit for Any Bike
Package content :
1x 48v 750w mid crank motor and controller inside . The waterproof connector .
1x lcd meter
1x screws and parts for installing motor
1x lcd meter and all cables
1x thumb throttle
1x brake levers
1x 48v 15ah rack lithium battery with rear rack and charger. This price price is 285 usd . Please tell me if you need battery .
48v 750w motor kits
48v 15ah rack lithium battery
Mid drives are the holy grail power-providers for electric bikes. If you want to know how you can spend a lot of money on an electric bike and get the ultimate in efficiency and performance this is a good start. Mid drives are not the easiest or the cheapest electric bikes to build, but can be the cream of the crop once you are out riding, especially off road, especially climbing hills or even mountains.
When compared to a hub motor, a mid drive is an elegant solution. This is because mid drives allow you to use the bike's transmission as the motor's gears, so the electric motor can run in its optimum RPM range. This translates to a happier more efficient motor and a lighter better balanced e-bike. Why a lighter bike? When going through the gears, you dont need as heavy a motor to propel you up hills without smoking, and you dont need as much battery because a mid drive is considerably more efficient than a hub motor especially when climbing.